Doctor Job in Tigard, Oregon : OR
Looking for Doctor Jobs? See currently available Doctor job openings on doctor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
doctor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any doctor job . We provide job resources for Doctor positions throughout the industry. doctor.jobs.net also provides Doctor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Doctor by either city or state.
doctor.jobs.net is a doctor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Doctor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your doctor job search on doctor.jobs.net today.
Part-Time Optometrist - Doctor Of Optometry
Part-Time Optometrist - Doctor Of Optometry Job Description
- Performs examinations of the internal and external structure of the eyes and eye health; testing patient's visual acuity, depth and color perception, and ability to focus and coordinate the eyes; administering medication to aid in diagnosing diseases and disorders
- Develops treatment plans by analyzing test results; establishing diagnoses, such as glaucoma, cataracts, and retinal disorders; systemic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes; and vision conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia
- Treats patients by explaining condition and treatment options; prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses; providing vision therapy and low vision rehabilitation; prescribing and administering medications; providing pre- and post-operative care for cataracts, laser vision correction, and other eye surgeries
- Treats special problems by referring patients to specialists
- Documents patient care by charting patient condition and treatment in records
- Maintains safe, clean, and healthy working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Ensures proper operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; follows manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Develops staff by providing information; developing and conducting in-service training programs
Tigard Doctor Job
Part-Time Optometrist - Doctor Of Optometry Job Requirements
- Doctor of Optometry degree from a college or university recognized by the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education or the American Optometric Association
- Eligibility to be licensed in the United States by having passed Parts I, II and III of the National Board Exam